Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Babyzho #2 post2

13+5 ; sickness still lingering. Can't move or I'll trigger it! Hate this feeling of not being able to do anything! I thought I was feeling better but that happiness was quickly killed ... I have been craving for Malaysian food for the past 13 weeks, my list of food that I really want but can't get:-
(1) banana leaf rice
(2) nasi lemak from Malay stalls
(3) cendol/ais kacang
(4) fresh air tebu
(5) roasted chicken rice 
(6) mcEgg from mcd
(7) nasi kandar
(8) roti boom/canai
(9) ikan bakar especially stingray
(10) fried belachan pomfret grandma's style
(11) yong tau fu
(12) Chee cheong fun (anson)
(13) lou shi fun fried or soupy
(14) Assam laksa
(15) popiah from PJ
(16) Fatty Crab
(17) Pasar Malam food stalls
(18) teh tarik / teh o ais limau / teh peng / kopi peng
(19) durian, mangosteen, mangos, starfruit
(20) cempedak goreng, Pisang goreng

I can continue listing but it will only make me feel horrible as I go on because I am so far away :(

No comments:

Post a Comment