Monday, 20 May 2013

1st Trimester Tiredness

I find myself very tired today! My whole body is just shutting off and I can't do much at work! Why don't they create more pregnancy leave so that pregnant women can take time off to rest ... We are allowed to take 1 year off work but how many of those months are paid in full? 

My nausea has been up and down, I've got no mood what so ever to work or do anything. I just want to relax and watch some tv series to sleep. 

This pregnancy was a shock and a wonderful surprise. Keeping it hush hush is not easy especially when u are off sick all the time and ppl are wondering what's wrong. 

I'm becoming a very grumpy preggo women now cause my body is tired and I still have to work!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment