Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Nausea

So much emotions running through me today! Had horrible nausea and morning sickness for the past couple of days! Ok mayb not as bad as vormitting everything out but gagging all the time ain't fun! I can't eat as much as I use to! Body is stopping me from eating. Smell of Lex also affects me so badly that we had to kick him out of the room! I feel so bad for our poor lex! :( sorry boy, hopefully it won't last!!! They say pregnant women will start to feel better after week 12!

Will I feel better?!?! I'm freaking out when googling birth pain relief and notice that I don't have any option but to do everything all natural! I can only pray that my labour won't last long and that god will give me a positive mindset! My sister told me what she thought about when in labour and it gave me some ideas! I too can't wait to see how our baby turns out. Will he/she be a good baby like Alyssa?

Have to keep myself excited so that I forget about the terrifying birth itself (looking at baby photos) .. Was looking for private hospitals around but the nearest is about an hour away so I guess I'm stuck with the NHS (18 mins away)...Worst of all, I can't book a private suite until after the birth! Basically first come first serve so baby you better come out faster than anticipated :) and beat the other mothers so that we can stay at a private suite

No comments:

Post a Comment