Thursday, 6 June 2013

Midwife First Checkup & Travel Bands

Midwife came on Tuesday (4th June) and did all the necessary paperwork, blood pressure thingie! That took about an hour, no major checks as everything has to be don't at the hospital and she said we won't be able to hear baby heartbeat until week 13 or so. 

I'm now at week 10. She recommended those travel bands for morning sickness. I bought two pairs from boots and it cost me around £12 ish! It did not work at all as I'm still puking food out and having nausea ... I'm so desperate for a cure, I'm totally not enjoying myself like other pregnant women :(


I feel much heavier now even though eating less than before as the only food that I can consume without any problems is chips, nuggets, burgers from McD / BK ... How depressing is that, the fast food that I've been trying to avoid to have a healthy pregnancy just won't let me! 

Baby u need to be good to mummy and let me eat healthy food for our sake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment