Thursday, 20 June 2013

Nuchal scan at 12 weeks!

First baby scan at 12 weeks!! Look at the little bub!! When we first saw it, the baby was having its fingers in the mouth. Was slightly worried when the sonographer could not find the bub!! Finally after a long time poking and pressing, we saw our little one! Exciting times ahead :) 

That was the exciting bit, the not so exciting part was the blood test at ante natal care department! I hate needles so to have my blood taken 4 times is not fun!!!! I have to do this every trimester! So scary! The nurse had to tell me to calm down cause I was freaking out (I know a grown women freaking out) but it was not so bad after all .... It's not something I will be wiling to do again if not required! My arm is so numb :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment